Make Informed Decisions
Welcome to Feng Home Inspection
Protect Your Investment with a Home Inspector You Can Trust
Cetified Home Inspection Services
This technology does let you see more than the naked eyes, which means concealed water problems can be identified.
Drone Roof Inspections
A roof is an expensive part of a house, and if anything is wrong with it, the owner might be looking at bills in the thousands of dollars. And we can provide detailed information on your roof.
Professional Radon Measurement
If you are a potential home buyer exploring for a new home or investment opportunities, Or if you are a professional realtor recommending a home inspector to your client, the first important question you may ask:
Why Do I Need a Home Inspector?
As a potential home buyer, I need a Home Inspector to:
- Detect major issues with the systems and components of the home, such as Roof, Exterior, Structure, Electrical, Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Insulation, and Interior, prior to closing.
- Detect safety and health issues, such as illegal Additions and Installations, potential fire hazard, mold in basement or attic, missing safety protection, etc.
- Detect the significantly deficient with installed equipment and components of home. This means they are unsafe or not performing their intended function.
- Report on any system or component that in professional opinion is near the end of its service life, such as roof coverings, furnace, AC, windows/doors, etc.
- Help me protecting my investment with good maintenance, so to enhance comfort, to extend life expectancies and to reduce my costs.
- Get life-time free technical support as long as I own the home.
As a professional realtor, I need a Home Inspector to:
- Gain a clear picture of the state of a home, then to communicate with potential buyers and help him/her to have reasonable expectations on the house.
- Aware of what repairs/issues are vital and what can be dealt with later. Then I can negotiate for the best interests of my client without threatening the deal.
- Minimize my liability of the transaction and help the client to make an informed decision.
- Team with and provide best professional services to my client, then to ensure a smooth house closing.
To summarize, a home inspection is comparable to going to the family doctor for a physical. The home inspector will inspect readily accessible systems and components of home and let you have a clear picture of the house present conditions. Therefore, a home inspector can minimize your risk and help you make a fully informed decision. In addition, the inspection fee is minimal in comparison to what you may have to pay later for a house closing.
Home Inspection is not buying Guarantees, however, it may be the smartest money you can spend to protect your investment.
Why Choose Feng Home Inspection?
- Ph.D in Materials Science and Engineering from McMaster University
- Licensed and Insured Professional Engineer (P.Eng.)
- Fully Licensed and Registered Home Inspector (RHI)with OAHI (Ontario Association of Home Inspectors)
- Canadian-National Radon Proficiency Program(C-NRPP) certified Radon Professional and register member of Canadian Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists
- Focus on client concerns: my priority is ensuring that your concerns are addressed before, during and after the inspection.
- Comprehensive Report which is easy to read and concise. Your concerns will be addressed by providing an itemized description for immediate and short-term necessary repairs, as well as long-term discretionary upgrades. We provide recommendations and ballpark cost estimates to help you make decisions.
- Innovative technologies and equipment: I frequently use test equipment, such as moisture meter to verify visual observations. I may use a drone or telescoping pole camera to inspect the roof coverings if they are not accessible via ladder.
- 100% Money Back guaranty: You can ask your money back if you are not satisfied with my services without asking!
In the Home Inspection industry, one of the more advanced pieces of technology that can be used is an infrared camera to complete Thermal Imaging Inspections. A Thermal Imaging Inspection is a non-invasive process that uses an infrared camera to measure and record the surface temperature of materials. This technology does let you see more than the naked eyes, although it is not x-ray vision and will let you see through walls. Instead, infrared cameras capture images that use a colour scale to show temperature differences on surfaces. Read More……..
Drone Roof Inspection
A roof is an expensive part of a house, and if anything is wrong with it, the owner might be looking at bills in the thousands of dollars. And we can provide detailed information on your roof with our drone inspection